Friday, April 11, 2008

WW Update

Last week I did not report on my weight watchers. I went on saturday morning last week with my mom in Salt Lake, and I had been having a bad week last week and I had gained 1.8 lbs. So this last week I was determined to get back on track and lose what I had gained. So I stuck to it this week, got back on track with my exercise and eating. I am happy to report that this last week I accomplished that goal and then some. I lost 4 pounds!! With this four pound loss I have now officially lost 25.2 lbs. I dont think that it is completely noticable to others yet, but I can definetaly feel it, and the new jeans that I wrote about a few weeks ago that were a size smaller are already getting to be to big!!!!! So stay tuned next week, hopefully I will have more good weight watcher news.

3 comments:

Post-it Notes said...

Yay for you!!! Stick with it!!

The Clark Family said...

You're doing great! You may have to tell me your secrets! I want to see pictures of the new skinny Jamie!

Julie said...

You are doing so good...it is amazing how fast it comes off with WW!