Saturday, April 26, 2008

WW Update

Okay another week has gone by, and I went to my Weight Watchers meeting yesterday. My weeks have been a bit crazy the past month with either visiting salt lake, or having visitors come to Logan, and I have noticed the craziness in my efforts. But I am happy to report that I had a loss of 0.8 pounds. That is almost one whole pound. But it is 0.8 pounds closer to my goal!!!!

Some health benefits that I have already noticed from losing the 25.8 pounds are:

1. I was having gall bladder attacks and I have not had one since February
2. I was having heart burn almost every night, and I have not had heart burn at all in two months.
3. I have noticed thatI can breath easier.
4. I sleep better
5. I can work out harder and longer than when I started

I never thought that I would be able to make it this far and have success, but since I have beeen finding success, I am motivated to keep going and reach my goal. I think that doing these weekly posts has been helping me, because it makes me accountable in one more way.

5 comments:

Post-it Notes said...

Good for you!! I love seeing how your weight loss is going. I have stopped doing WW but I am counting calories. So far so good... You motivate me!

Jenny and Al said...

Great job! Way to go for sticking with it so long!

Tiffany said...

Jamie-I hope you remember me but...This is Tiffany(Harward)...we were friends at Snow! I lived at Pine tree and I was your neighbor. I was blog hopping and randomly found you! You look great and it looks like you are so happy! It is so fun to see what you've been up to.
Feel free to check out my blog...I'll add you to my links list if that's okay!

Tiffany said...

Oh by the way, my blog is www.theaskerothfam.blogspot.com

The Barbers said...

Jamie you are SO amazing!! I know you can do it..Honestly gaining a little bit over two weeks happens. Remember its a life change not a diet! You will make goal I know it!