These are just some random pictures that I liked from November. The fall is my absolute favortie time of year, and we had a lot of fun this last fall. It was a crazy few months becaue it was our last semester at Utah State, and we were trying to get everything finalized for that, but we definetaly spent some time having fun!

I did a "Cold Turkey Run" with my sister up Emmigration Canyon. It was a beautiful run and we had a lot of fun.

My Brother-in-Law ran ahead with the kids, and my sister and I had the chance to just talk and have fun. We mostly just walked the race and chatted. It was so nice. I love my sister so much. Kevin got this picture of us at the finish line.


I absolutely adore our little Nephew Alex. He just melts my heart. Kevins sister Mandi came up and took pictures for us for Graduation. (that is another post coming soon). She is so talented and I was so grateful to her. This picture we took with Alex before heading out for our photo shoot.

Kevin went with his Dad to a Jazz game in November. Kev loves the Jazz and he loves spending time with his Dad who can talk sports with him like I cant! They had a blast taking tracks going to dinner and enjoying the game.


I havent posted much about our little dog Tara for awhile. We love her, and she is still hanging in there. She is now almost 17 years old. Sometimes she acts like she is knocking on deaths door and then the next minute she is bouncing around like a puppy. She lives in our closet. Somehow she has taken over my side of the closet, I dont know how that happened. But she is a good little dog, and we love her.

So there is my random update. I have gotten so far behind. I will catch up one of these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment