Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Kevin

 Kevin caught up to me and turned 28 on June 22nd. We really didn't do a whole lot for his birthday. We went out to dinner and I got him a little birthday cake that we had at home. So it was a pretty normal birthday for him. However, each week on friday we go over to our friends Duncan and Corina's house for dinner. They are a couple that Kevin knew really well on his mission, and we have had so much fun with them. They are just great people. When we went over the week of Kevin's birthday they had made Kevin his favorite dessert, Pavlova, and got him a birthday present of UNO cards. I guess on Kevin's mission he would spend a lot of PDays playing UNO with them. That night we are a LOT of pavlova and played UNO until 2AM! We had a great time, and it made Kevin's birthday feel a little extra special.


 This Pavlova was giant!!!!!!!  I have never seen anything like it before. Full of Sugar, and so delicious!
 I could not get this picture to rotate!! Kevin is showing off his amazing birthday present.
 Blowing out his one candle.
 Passion fruit drizzled on top.
Our very long game of UNO. I lost! Kevin came in 2nd place.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

That is pav on steriods!

Mimaw said...

Mandi said it. . . . Pav on Steroids-yow-zaa!