Our friend Fee threw a baby shower for me on July 15th. It was so much fun!!! Two other friends of ours are expecting babies right around the same time that William is due, so we were able to combine the shower for all three of us and have three times as much fun.
Racing to drink Sprite out of baby bottles. Two of the girls are pregnant who are competing!
Measuring our bellies (I know I look terribly huge in this picture). Out of the three Pregnant bellies William measured the biggest.
Two of the expecting Mothers. I wasn't able to get a picture of all three of us. This is our friend Amy. Her little boy was due the beginning of September, but was actually born last night July 22nd. Both she and baby boy Freddie are doing fine.
This is Fee who was so kind to organize the whole shower. Most of the women from the ward were able to make it. Many of them said that they had never been to a baby shower before, and they had a great time!
This lovely Pregnant lady with me is Natalie. She is due the middle of September. She is also having a little boy.
Cute Diaper (Nappy) Cakes made by creative women in the ward.
We were given so many fun things, and I think that William has everything he needs now to come into the world. We wish he would hurry up!!!!!!
Forgot to rotate this picture, but I loved this diaper cake. They don't really do them here, I don't the Sister that made it that she should start selling them.
The monday after the shower we had a fun Family Home Evening. We played a game with daipers where we melted different kinds of candy bars in them and then had to guess which candy bar was in which diaper. Then we read a good talk by Elder Scott about Marriage and Families. It was a fun night, and the game was almost too realistic....
Right now we are actually living with Aaron and Fee. There was a mix-up with our flat, and they have been so great letting us live with them. I was so grateful to Fee and the ladies in our Ward who helped with the shower. It was such a great night, and I will never forget it.
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! Hope William comes soon. Miss you. MaryEllen
Post a Comment