
My dear mother has always told me "life is what happens while your making other plans". Well, I do believe that is true. I am a planner, I plan everything. I always tell Kevin that I must be the most disorganized, organized person that there is. I love to be organized, I love to have a plan, but sometimes everything around me is chaos.
So anyway, today I was sitting in class participating is a discussion about teen pregnancy, and surrogate mothers, when the next five years of my life flashed before my eyes. It was pretty neat actually, all of a sudden everything that I have been trying to figure out, actually fit into place.
Kevin was studying in the computer lab right across the hall from my class, so I ran out of class about ten minutes early to tell Kevin all about the plans that I had for the next five years of his life!! I had to get his approval on my life planning, because he is directly involved, and I got so excited that I could not wait until the end of class.
Really my ideas were nothing new to what our goals have always been, just a logical way that everything was going to work out. We spent the next three hours meeting with our academic advisor's to make sure that everything would work out the way that we were thinking that it would. I was just amazed because everything seemed to fit into place exactly the way that we hoped.
This is a bit of an odd post, but I was just grateful today that Kev and I got some answers that we have been looking for. I am so excited about life. Sometimes I cannot comprehend how happy I am, and I think that it is because my mother is right, "life is what happens while you are making other plans".
2 comments:
What a wonderful feeling, when all the pieces seem to fit together like that. I am so happy for you!My only concern now is knowing what your plan is. I really think you should share that with us! (Not that my opinion matters, I am really just being nosy, but...please!?!)
I love that saying, its so true. Im glad that you got the answers you were looking for!
Post a Comment