Wednesday, February 27, 2008

VIRUS!!!!

On my last post one of the comments is from somewhere that I do not recognize, and I am suspicious that it is a virus. Therefore, I think that I am going to follow some advice from my sister-in-law Amy, and take our blog private. So if you want to have me send you out an ivite leave a comment and I will get one out to you.

9 comments:

The Clark Family said...

it does look suspicious doesn't it...I've thought the same thing so let me know how to do it and of course I want an invite!

Kevin and Jamie said...

all I need is your email adress and then I send out an invite so you can view the blog when you are signed into your email account.

Gasik Clan said...

YOu had better count us in...you should have my e-mail, let me know if you don't!

Holly and Rhett said...

I would love to be invited to the party of your blog! However, I really don't want to give you my email adress on your comment page because I get a bit suspicious too! Hopefully you have my email address, let me know!

Kevin and Jamie said...

Good point holly, I think that I do have it no worries I will get you an invite.

Amanda said...

invite me!

Mandi said...

don't forget to add us!

Anonymous said...

I'd love an invite, too!

Post-it Notes said...

invite me please!!