Sunday, March 16, 2008

15 YEARS FROM NOW......

My friend Ashley put this post on her blog, and then asked us to do the same. I think that it is a great idea, and fun to see what people's plans are for the future.

15 years from now, if our lives go as planned, I will be a nurse working a few shifts a month, but mostly being a stay at home mom. Kevin will be a lawer practicing whatever type of law that he decides to do. We will have a few children, since we will be 40, we will hopefully have four or five, if our plans go like we want them too.

I am not sure where we will be living, that is the uncertain part of our plans. It all depends on where Kevin ends up in law school, and the types of jobs that he finds when he is done. But that is where we pretty much hope to be in 15 years....what will you be doing 15 years from now?

No comments: