Friday, March 21, 2008

WW Update

Well, another week has gone by and I have lost another 3.4 pounds!!!! That was a big loss for this week, and I was very happy!!! That brings my total weight loss to exactly 22 pounds. I also hit another milestone this week, I went down a pant size!!! I was very happy about this, esspecially because the day before I got my new jeans, my pants almost fell off while I was walking around campus. So far I am finding a lot of success with weight watchers. I am feeling great, and seeing some results.

4 comments:

Julie said...

You look great and are doing amazing!!

Post-it Notes said...

Awesome!!! Keep up the good work!

The Clark Family said...

No way! I am so excited for you! It sounds like you are really dedicated and seeing the results of your hard work! I know it's not easy so congratulations!

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

22 POUNDS-YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I really admire you Jamie! That must feel so great to go down a pant size!!