Thursday, March 13, 2008

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!


This week has been our spring break, and it has been so nice to get some time off!! School has been extra stressful the last couple of weeks, and so it was nice to have a week to just relax. The weekend before spring break, Mike and Jeremy came up to Logan to visit, and told us that they were going to head to vegas the next weekend to audition for "The Biggest Loser". So we decided to tag along as part of our spring break.

We had the greatest weekend with Mike and Jeremy! We waited in line with them to audition, were able to see two vegas shows, and simply have a wonderful break.



This is me standing in line waiting for Michael and Jeremy to have their audition. We found this sign in the trash, and thought that it was funny.


Mike and Jeremy patiently waiting for their turn to audition. We waited for six hours, but it worked out, they have made it through three rounds or auditions!! We are waiting to hear if they have made it through to the next round. We cant wait to see if they make it on the show!
This is the only picture that I got of Kevin and I in Vegas, I dropped our camera on the first day we were there, and after that the flash wouldnt work on it. So this is the only picture we have of us on the trip. We were outside Ceasars Palace.


The coolest parts of the weekend were that we were able to see Bette Middler, and the show "O". Mike and Jeremy were already in Bette, but we had decided not to go because we couldnt afford the tickets. We were outside the entrance to the show and some guy just walked up to us and said that he had two tickets that he was giving away for free because his brother couldnt make it to the show. So we got to see the show for free!!! It was awesome. Neither one of us had ever been to a show in vegas before so we were pretty excited!!!

She was amazing!! Esspecially because she is 62 years old, and was dancing around the stage in showgirl outfits! I couldnt believe it!


Then we were able to see the the show "O", because Michael and Jeremy surprised us by buying us the tickets!! It was such an amazing show, it was like a circus acrobat show done entirely with Water. It is incredible to see some of the things that people can do!
Another really awesome thing that we did on our trip was go to the Bodies exhibit. I thought that it was facinating!!! It was so cool because I was able to see a lot of things that I have learned about in my classes. I am completely in awe about the human body and what it can do.



We had the best trip to Vegas that I have ever had. I usually get really sick of Vegas really quick, but we had so much to do, and so many neat things that we were able to see that I didnt get sick of vegas this time, but I was tired of casinos.

3 comments:

Julie said...

What a great experience! It sounds like an amazing trip.

Anna Heywood said...

How Awesome!!! I am glad you were able to really have a break and do something fun. It looks like you had a ball!

The Clark Family said...

Looks like you guys finally partied like rockstars! The biggest loser is coming to Miami soon and we're trying to get a couple people to audition...we'll see what happens. The bodies exhibit was here last year too but I didn't want to cough up the money to go see it! I've heard it's awesome though!!