Friday, March 7, 2008

WW Update

Okay it's FRIDAY!!! That means that I went to my meeting. I was nervous this week, because I have had two not so good weeks in a row, but I am happy to report that I had a loss of 1.4 Lbs!! This week our discussion topic was on the "good health guidelines". There are seven that we talk about at weight watchers. The guide lines are:
1. Getting 5 fruits and veg a day
2. Drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day
3. Having 2tsp of healthy oil a day
4. Eat protein
5. Always chose whole grains when possible
6. Limit Sugar
7. Take a vitamin each day

All these guidelines are pretty much what we are taught anyway, and with the weight watchers plan I have been able to find ways to incorporate healthy habits into my daily routine. This week was my 16 week mark, and my prize was a little charm with hands clapping congratulations for sticking with it. So I am off on a new week of weight loss! I will report again next Friday, hopefully with another loss to report!

5 comments:

Jenny and Al said...

Jamie, thanks for visiting my blog. I have missed you! Good luck with Weight Watchers! Stick with it!

Gasik Clan said...

YAY! Good job Jamie!!

Post-it Notes said...

Yay! 16 weeks, thats awesome!! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Mandi said...

Keep it up! You are doing and looking great. We miss you. Hope you had fun in Vegas.