
On March 25
th,
Kevin's Sister Mandi had a beautiful baby boy, Alexander Thomas Lloyd!!! So we have a new nephew! He is perfect in
every way, and just a beautiful baby boy. Kevin and I drove down from Logan to make sure that we were there to meet him, and I am so glad that we did. It is so exciting to welcome new babies into the family, new little babies are truly a miracle. We are excited to have Alex in the family, and to watch him grow up.

Mandi with her new son

Glenn with his Grandson

Kevin's Aunt Suzanne came from Seattle to be there. She is one of the
neatest ladies that I have ever met.

Kevin and I and baby Alex
Suzanne with Issac, Isaac is Alex's big brother.
2 comments:
Cute nephew! I like the new look of your blog, Jamie.
What a cutie!! It is great that you could be there!
Post a Comment