My family went to Disneyland in October, and we had a blast!!! It was so much fun to be with my entire family in Disneyland. It was the first time that everyone was there together since I was 12 and Steven was 4!
I took over 500 pictures of our long weekend, and I have tried to condense them into my favorites to document the trip.

Mom playing with Tanner in line for the submarine ride.

On our last night there sitting in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle

My cutest mom and dad in line for the Bugs Life movie

Waiting for California Screamin to take off!

Kevin always thought that she was the best villian!

Steven and Tanner in their 3D Toy Story glasses

Mom and Dad (with Baby Wyatt) on the Toy Story 3D ride

Kevin on Main Street at night

The Haunted Mansion was decorated for Halloween and the inside was changed to the Nightmare Before Christmas. It was amazing, and I just could not capture the full affect of it.

A blurry attempt at the haunted mansion

Lara and Michael showing off their many rider switch passes and fast passes

Me and Kev in our Bug Eyes

Kevin and Hopper

Kevin sitting in the Beasts library



As a kid I always played on the bars while waiting in line. I thought this was a cool picture of Natalie playing on the bars waiting for a ride.

Great picture of Mom and Dad in front of the Matterhorn.

Tanner on the Small World ride

The kids got lots of shoulder rides throughout the trip

About to go on Snow White

Wyatt made his frist trip to Disneyland at only 9 weeks old! He did such a great job!

Trying to get the Sword, without much luck!

Amy and Wyatt

Michael needed a break

Great picture of the Castle by night

Our whole group on the Canoe ride

The kids with their paddles for the Canoe

I tried to get a picture of everyone on the Jungle Cruise, we filled the entire side of the boat.
Kevin and Steven were so excited to get their turkey legs for dinner

Our entire family at the enterance.

On the last night Kevin and I ended up having to stay another night because we missed our flight. We ended up going to Midevil Times and had a great time.

I could not get the picture to flip but I am showing off that we were rooting for the green knight.

Kevin waiting for our dinner and show to begin
We had such a good time. Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth esspecially if you are with the people you love the most!! I wish we could go back!
4 comments:
I'm so jealous. It looks like you guys had a blast! Love all the pictures!
You're family is huge now! I don't recognize any of the kids! Had no idea who belonged to who...has it been that long? I haven't been to Disneyland since we were seniors in highschool and it looks like things have changed a bit. So glad you guys had fun though!!
Wow, your trip looks like so much fun! I have never been there, I loved all of your pics!!
Looks like so much fun! I never get tired of Disneyland!!
Post a Comment