Two years ago I found some Halloween dishes that I loved at an after holiday sale. For the next year I seriously plotted in my mind the dinner party that I wanted to have using these dishes, but when Halloween came around last year, our schedules got too crazy and the dinner never happened! The same thing was about to happen this year, there is just too much going on, but our wonderful friends Nic and Ashley were able to come for a dinner party in the middle of the week at 3 in the afternoon! I was so excited to use my dishes, and we had a blast with Nic, Ashley and their little girl Samantha.
The "Menu"
We had an appetizer of "Goblin Toes and Mud Dip", which was apple slices and Carmel sauce.
The salad was "Moss Leaves served with Maggots" which was a simple Caesar salad.
Our main course was "Bones in Blood Sauce Stuffed with Guts" Which is actually a Mannicotti recipe that Kevin's family uses.
Our bones were served with "Petrified Toadstools" which is obviously garlic bread.
Our beverage was Witches Brew, which was homemade root beer that Kevin made.
We had an appetizer of "Goblin Toes and Mud Dip", which was apple slices and Carmel sauce.
The salad was "Moss Leaves served with Maggots" which was a simple Caesar salad.
Our main course was "Bones in Blood Sauce Stuffed with Guts" Which is actually a Mannicotti recipe that Kevin's family uses.
Our bones were served with "Petrified Toadstools" which is obviously garlic bread.
Our beverage was Witches Brew, which was homemade root beer that Kevin made.
Nic was nice and carved our name into their pumkin! It takes a lot of work to carve Hargreaves into a pumkin!
We had so much fun and I was really happy that I finally got to use my Halloween dishes! I hope that next year we can find a time that I can use them again!
Happy Halloween!
6 comments:
You guys are so cute! I loved the table,dishes and all of it. Especially the menu, I loved the descriptions.
How dang fun and creative. I love all the decorating!
LOVE the candleabras!! Is that even how you spell it? I love Halloween too!
Thanks again for having us, GREAT party!
I always loved those Halloween dinners! Glad you keep the tradition going, and very cute decorations! Look at you go you little homemaker you!
Those are the best carved pumpkins I've ever seen!
Post a Comment