My Parents took Kevin and I on a trip as our graduation gift. We were meant to go to Germany, but then the Volcano Erupted in Iceland, which made travel impossible! So last minute we planned a trip back east to Washington DC,Baltimore,Amish Country, and Philidelphia. Everything turned out so fantastic, and we were all glad that the trip to Europe didnt work out. I think that kevin said it best, he said that so many times we want to go and see these incredible things that are in other countries, when we havent even seen the incredible things that our own country has to offer. I have always wanted Kevin to be able to see DC, and it was so much fun to be there with him. I went to DC with my family after my older brother Michael got home from serving his mission there, but havent been there since, and I didnt remember a lot about the trip. We had such a fantastic time and took lots and lots of pictures! This will have to be in a few posts due to the volume of pictures we took. We got to DC late on saturday and we spent that night visiting the Lincoln and Jefferson monuments before heading back to our hotel. It truly is an inspirational place to be, and its impossible to be there without thinking of the great men that built this country and what that means in our lives today.
2 comments:
Looks like a wonderful vacation...I would love to see DC one day!!
What fun, you look amazing and I can't believe how grown up Steven looks. I saw him at Christmas but he looks even more grown up in that pic!
Post a Comment