Tuesday, October 12, 2010

England

I think that it's pretty obvious that I am not very good at blogging. I dont know how to navigate blogger very well and so it takes me forever to do a post. I have so much catching up to do. Millions of pictures it feels like. So I will have to just get them done as much as I can. So there wont be much order to my posts. I realize that is has been months since I have posted anything. And obviously a lot has happened in those months. Kevin and went on trips to Texas, Seattle, Red Fish Lake and California. Attempted our first garage sale, moved in with my parents, had a few crisis's and finally moved to the UK. It has been a crazy year with a lot of ups and downs. But right now however I want to let everyone at home know how the move across the pond has gone. We left Utah on wednesday September 15th. We flew into New York City and had 8 hours until our flight left, we decided to take the opportunity to explore New York City. We got on the subway and found our way to Times Square, the Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero and Wallstreet. We had a slice of Pizza for dinner on our way back to the Airport and were pretty proud of ourselves that we were able to find our way around the city and back to the airport before our flight left. Since we fly on my Dad's flight benefits we could not find a flight into England that we would be able to get on. We ended up having to take a flight into Dublin. We spent the night in Dublin, and then took a ferry from Dublin to Wales and drove from Wales to Leicester. That will be my next post! But right now I am going to go and make dinner!

6 comments:

Krista said...

Glad you made it safely! Keep posting cause I like hearing what you're up to.

Mimaw said...

yee-Haw, glad you're there. Mandi said she skyped you guys a few days ago (?) Hope your family is doing well with your Dad. Tell Kevin hi - and cheerio!

The Clark Family said...

So glad to hear you guys are alive and well. I miss being able to chat with you!! :( Love your cute pictures and really craving some pizza right now!

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

YAHOO for updates! Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!

Britt said...

Have I mentioned I'm jealous?! So happy for you guys really though. Glad to know you're doing well!

Stacy Hart said...

i can't believe you live in england now! that is so awesome, what adventures you will have... i wish you the best and keep posting!!! i love knowing what you are up too.