Friday, November 19, 2010

Red Fish Lake

 One of the highlights of our year is always going to Red Fish Lake with my Mom's side of the family. Every year is a special on at Red Fish Lake, but everyone agreed that this year felt extra special. It was tough to leave knowing that I wont be there next year. I love this place, and I love being there with all my family.



 Brian showing off his bug repellent that he had hooked on his shorts.
 Steven's best friend Ty has been coming for many years now, and he is officially part of the family. Next year both Steven and Ty will be on their missions, and when I talk about how sad I am that we wont be there next year Kevin reminds me that it wont be the same without Steven and Ty there.




 My cousin Katie and her husband Matthew brought a canoe this year.

 Kevin and Brian thought that is was a good idea to shoot our family on the canoe with water guns. I got a couple pictures of the fight.

 Steven always ends up celebrating his birthday at Red Fish Lake and this year was #19







 This picture of Grandma Jo by the fire looks a little scary.

 Even though Grandma Jo had her hat on the whole time she still got sunburned.





I am so grateful that I have a place that holds such special memories. When Kevin and I have a family I hope that we can have a place for them that they feel so connected to. Maybe it will even be Red Fish Lake!

No comments: