Wednesday, November 17, 2010

STEVEN GRADUATION, KATIE'S WEDDING, MANTI PAGEANT

 
 My younger brother Steven graduated from Brighton High School in June. All 4 of us have now graduated from Brighton. It was fun to go to his graduation. It didn't seem like it was all that long ago that it was my graduation.


 I love this picture with my mom and my sister Lara. It was taken at my cousin Katie's wedding. Katie got married in June and it was a beautiful wedding. I love going to wedding's especially when it's a family member because I love being able to share such a special occasion with all my family. Katie looked beautiful and her and Mathew were obviously very happy!


 Katie's bouquet had two charms with pictures of her father and brother who have both passed away. The day was a very special one, and made us all grateful to know the Gospel plan that we are connected to our families for eternity.


 Kevin and I went to the Manti pageant with Glenn and Sharleen in July. We got a hotel room and stayed the night in Manti. we had such a fun trip to the pageant. We explored Manti and Ephraim, went to the pageant and did a session at the Manti Pageant. It was such a fun trip to share with Kevin's parents.



1 comment:

Britt said...

Great pictures. You must have meant you went to Pageant in June...it's always in June. :) You forget that I live here. I would LOVE to see you next time you come down!