Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mission Reunion

 In April we were able to go to our mission reunion. Since Kevin and I served in the same mission we really look forward to seeing all our mission friends. This year there were a lot of my companions there and it was so much fun to see them. The picture above is with 3 of my companions and Millie Munday President Munday's daughter.
 With Sister Roner and Sister Jarvis (now Caroline and Christine). We served in a companionship of 3 for one transfer. Sister Jarvis was also my trainer and Sister Roner and I lived together in a 4 sister flat for over a year.
 Kevin with Jared and Benj two of Presidents sons.

Kevin spent a big chunk of his mission wrestling with President's boys. They became really close since Kevin lived at the mission office for about 10 months of his mission. 
I am sure that I have mentioned more than once how grateful I am that I served a mission, but I just cant say it enough. It was the best experience of my life and it led me to Kevin. My mission also tought me more about the Gospel than I could have ever learned otherwise and I met so many people that I will always love and care for. 

No comments: