Saturday, March 1, 2008

P.S

I am going to take our blog private at the end of next week, so just leave a comment if you want me to email you out an invite.

7 comments:

Anna Heywood said...

Be sure to include me please!
heywood.anna@gmail.com

Stacy Hart said...

stacecadet21@gmail.com!

Holly and Rhett said...

I know you know I want to be invited, but you don't have my email...holl_ann@hotmail.com

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Private?? How does that work?

Kevin and Jamie said...

it means that your blog is only availabe to those who are invited to view it, when you go to my blog it will just ask for your username and password, and you just type in your emial adress and your password and then my blog will pull up. just like when you leave a comment on the blog.

Jenny said...

Hello! Check out my blog! Here's my email address, jclayton21@yahoo.com

D said...

Count us in.
donaldjack@gmail.com