Thursday, May 14, 2009

THREE YEARS TOGETHER


Yesterday Kevin and I celebrated our three year wedding anniversary!!!! I cant believe that three years had gone by already. Three years ago today I was on an airplane headed to Switzerland for a fairytale honeymoon.......I wish I could go back in time and relive our wedding and honeymoon. It was so much fun, and truly felt like I was living in a dream. I would not have changed a thing, especially the man that I married. He is truly my best friend, and everything that I could dream a husband to be. It has been a wonderful three years.

I have started school and have classes from 7 am till 3 pm, then I go straight to work from 3:15 till 5:30. So my days are booked, and so we decided to postpone our anniversary celebrations until Friday night. However, my wonderful Kevin had different plans:)

When I got home from work there were a dozen roses and a wonderful card waiting for me, also a surprise of a small IPOD that I have been wanting for ages. I thought that was enough, especially because I had not done anything. I thought we were waiting until Friday! He then made me a wonderful dinner. He had steak and crab legs and fruit. He BBQ'd and it was absolutely delicious. After dinner we watched our wedding video, and of course I bawled. He then took me out on a fun date of mini golf and ice cream. It was such a fun evening, and I am grateful that Kevin made our actual anniversary special. I love you so much Kevin! I am so proud of all your hard work through school, and I know that you will achieve anything that you put your mind to! Your my husband, my best friend and my Hero all at the same time! I am one lucky girl to have you as my husband!!!

8 comments:

Mandi said...

I can't believe it has been three years. Happy Anniversary you guys. I'm so glad you married my brother and are part of our family. Love you guys!

Dan & Heidi Goodrich said...

Congrats! Sounds like quite the celebration.

Meg said...

YAY!! Congrats you guys!! You two really are prefect for each other! I'm glad Kevin made your anniversary special for you, good job Kevin! :) Hopefully when we get back from Chicago we can get together! Love ya!

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

Sorry I messed up your blog! I accidently posted the same comment twice!

The Clark Family said...

Way to go Kevin! It sounds like you guys had a great anniversary! Congrats on 3 years!!

tiffany said...

YAY! Conggrats you guys!!! I"m so happy for you! Jamie you look so cute that wedding picture:) You are cute couple!

Britt said...

How sweet! You've got yourself a keeper Jamie. Happy Anniversary!