Wednesday, November 17, 2010

JOGGING WITH JENNA

 My friend Jenna and I decided last winter that we should run the Bear Lake 10K in June. We both started training, Jenna did a lot better at training than I was and it showed in the race she finished quite a bit ahead of me, but ran back to finish the race with me.


 We so much enjoyed running the 10K that we decided to do the Top of Utah half marathon in August. We kept training, but again Jenna did a lot better at training than I did and she finished a lot sooner than I did, but she again ran back to finish with me.


I am so grateful to have found a friend like Jenna. She is a true friend and just love her. I don't know if we will do anymore races, but I am grateful that we worked on these two races together.

1 comment:

The Clark Family said...

You've officially ran longer than me...that probably sounds bad. I'm trying to congratulate you on such a great accomplishment! :)